Hi-Fructose Submission Guidelines:
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE SENDING YOUR SUBMISSION.
Interested in Writing for Hi-Fructose?:
Hi-Fructose is always on the lookout for experienced, mature writers and journalists. All stories in Hi-Fructose and on our site are assigned by the editors to the writers. If you are open to accepting a given assignment, please submit sample links of your articles to info (at) hifructose (dot) com. You must provide samples as links only. Please include “Writing Submission” in the subject line. For security reasons, we don’t open or download submission attachments from the web. Please familiarize yourself with Hi-Fructose by reading an issue before submitting. Articles written for print are paid. Our blog editors are also paid.
Submissions for artists, galleries or for press releases:
We are always looking to discover new artists. We do review everything, but due to high volume, unfortunately we can’t send individual replies. There is no need to follow up once a submission has been sent. Avoid sending multiple submissions.
- Please email URL links only of your work/your site to info (at) hifructose (dot) com
- Please add “Submissions” in the Subject line.
- Please include a short introduction.
- Please DO NOT send attachments; they cannot be forwarded to the editors for review and will be automatically deleted.
- For security reasons, we don’t open sites with passwords or download Google Docs, We Transfer, or Dropbox links from the web.
Thank you in advance for your time and your interest.
Want to promote a print release or a new art-related product?
Submissions and Materials for Review by Mail:
Copies, books, dvds, postcards, or prints outs are acceptable to the below address as well with your contact info. Do not send image files on a cd. Submissions and all review samples WILL NOT BE RETURNED. PLEASE DON’T SEND US YOUR VALUABLE ORIGINALS. Thanks!
- c/o Hi-Fructose Magazine
- 661 Kern St.
- Richmond CA 94805